You are valuable
Make use of every moment you have been given
Cold coffee anyone? How many times have you poured yourself a cup of coffee and then between the kids and your business totally forgot about it? Ya that’s a daily for me too. Well if you enjoy a good cup of cold coffee as much as I do then I know you would enjoy hanging out with us in our Facebook group. Every month my goal is to provide a workshop to help you focus on a specific area of your business. So grab that cold cup of coffee and head over to our Facebook group! I’ll see ya there!
When you are managing a household full of kids, it is stressful. That is why we will soon offer Business Development courses. We are putting together proven ways to help teach you how to set goals, be more positive, and just enjoy life while managing it all. We offer numerous resources from eBooks, to journals, to free printables. Take a look at our shop and see what you find!
Soon to come: Courses!
I am a mother of four crazy boys, the manager of #SpontonFarmhouse and I have built multiple successful businesses ranging in developing a drop ship software to web design. Now I am here to share the knowledge I have gained. My goal is to help motivate and give confidence to other Mompreneurs, like myself, trying to manage it all.
Get to Know Jenny
- Are Your Overlooking This Important SEO Task? December 7, 2019In todays episode we are talking about SEO site performance. Want more? Come visit my website at https://jjspontondesigns.comWhen people hear the words SEO, they are probably thinking, okay, let's add some metadata and keywords to my site. But no, that's not all you do when you are adding improving the SEO of your site.What is […]
- How To Build A Cheap Website With WordPress. November 27, 2019I know when you're first starting your business, there's a lot of expenses that come up. And so I wanted to go over how you could create your website so that you're able to introduce yourself to the world, but then you're not having to spend a lot of money doing it. We want to […]
- Overcoming Obstacles August 19, 2019We all have obstacles to overcome. These can come in the form of a challenging task, a teething toddler or a business deal. I will share my recent journey with overcoming obstacles.Support the show
- Time Management Tips August 17, 2019What is more valuable than your time? I have a few tips to help you manage this valuable resource. Check out these time management tips!
- #1 Way to Be Successful August 12, 2019Join me as we discover the #1 way to be successful both in parenting, in business and in life.
Reset Your Mind
My timeliness is improving because I take steps to ensure my success. By preparing in advance for new situations, I decrease wasted time. I have