Use this Worksheet to identify toxic clients. Decide on and organize strategies you will implement to deal with them effectively.
We’ve all had an experience with a toxic person. It’s stressful and upsetting to deal with them. This kind of client can undermine your confidence and drain your energy with negativity and complaints. They waste your time, tarnish your reputation and worse, lose you money. But toxic clients don’t just come in one shape or size.
Here are a few things you will learn how to handle with this worksheet.
- What’s the difference between negativity and toxicity?
- Is toxicity always an emotional or communication issue?
- What about clients who don’t pay on time?
- How to handle toxic clients who always argue about your prices.
- Dealing with behaviors that demonstrate their inability to value your expertise and time.